Friday 27 January 2012

growing

its almost that time of year. my birthday! even though it means getting another year older it's still my favourite time of year (selfish, i know). this year i'm going with some friends to see Roxette in concert the night before my birthday. an outfit decision must be made.
the dress i'd really love to wear but which i must really get over is this sequinned mini from Sportsgirl
what i will more than likely end up wearing, given the sequinned mini is out of stock, is my once-worn red dress and my new statement necklace.
can't wait for my birthday. only 21 days 13 hours 25 minutes and 30 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Birthdays are the best! February is a good month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Feb is a great month. We're not bias at all about that though. Are you doing anything special to mark your birthday this year?

    ReplyDelete